Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Oracle ACE Director Alumni Status

I've recently requested to be removed from the Oracle ACE program and move to the "Alumni" status.

I've already felt for a quite a while now that my area of expertise and interest as well as my public profile (no Twitter etc.) is no longer really a good fit to the ACE program.

The most recent changes to the ACE program then just have made my decision easier to step back.

All the best to the ACE program and thanks for the support during the last eight years!

This decision won't really influence what I'll do in the future - I'll continue to publish notes and videos about things I find interesting about Oracle database technology, the same way I did before - probably with a little less pressure to maintain a certain level of output.

No comments:

Post a Comment